Chest dumbbell workouts below can help you maximize your body muscles, especially your chest muscles. The chest muscles consist of 2 types: pectoralis major (located on the outside) and pectoralis minor (located on the inside).
Medically, the pectoralis major consists of 2 different muscles. Having reliable and enormous power is a dream for some men. Besides making the body more masculine, having strong chest muscles will also directly increase self-confidence.
Below will be explained some fitness workouts using dumbbells that you can do yourself to maximize the shape of your chest muscles.
Chest Dumbbell workout
Incline Dumbbell Press Workout
This workout aims to train the upper chest muscles how to do the incline dumbbell press workout, namely:
– Lie down on a bench, with your arms holding dumbbells straight in front of your chest.
– Lower the dumbbells toward your elbows that align with your shoulders.
– Inhale when lowering the weight and exhale when raising your weight/dumbbell.
Flat Dumbbell Press Workout
This workout aims to build the middle muscle; how to do the flat dumbbell press workout:
– Start with the body lying on the bench, and position the arms holding the dumbbells straight in front of your chest.
– Lower the dumbbells slowly until they are positioned where the elbows align with the shoulders.
– Inhale when lowering the dumbbells, exhale when raising the weights (dumbbells).
Dumbbell Fly Flat Workout
This workout will train the middle chest muscles how to do the flat dumbbell fly workout, namely:
– Start with the body lying on the bench and bend your elbows. Right, and left elbows must be parallel.
– Open your hands until it resembles a semi-circle with the position of the elbows still bent.
– Use part of the shoulder joint to move the two dumbbells. When the dumbbells are at the bottom, your elbows should be lower than your shoulders.
– Inhale when lowering the dumbbell position, and exhale when raising the dumbbell.
So, those are some chest muscle dumbbell workouts that can help maximize the formation of your chest, do it regularly and never give up. Get your chest muscles bigger and stronger now.